Sales Cloud provides you with the essential tools your sales team needs to manage its end-to-end sales process.
With more than 50 certified Sales Cloud consultants, we can help your business to close more deals, get more leads and accelerate productivity. Whether you’re on the move or in the office, Sales Cloud will help you sell smarter and faster from your laptop, tablet or phone.
Why work with Shoppozent
- Salesforce certifications across the group (50+ Sales Cloud consultants)
- A customer satisfaction rating of 9.43/10
- Huge breadth of project experience and deep product understanding
- A dedicated Project Manager backed by a capable team with a myriad of strengths
- Full project transparency and weekly showcases throughout
- Knowledge and expertise of Salesforce services through internal use
Features of Sales Cloud
- Grow accounts, find customers, and close deals faster
- Built around managing sales opportunities
- Effective lead management & lead assignment
- Sales processes & intelligent rules built around your company
- Automate contracts & quoting
- Intelligent and user-friendly forecasting and pipeline reporting
- Easier opportunity spotting from intelligent insights
- Discover your top performer
- Access customer details anywhere, on any device
Former 4C Commercial Director
“Salesforce Sales Cloud has a unique interface and ease of use, meaning it can successfully support B2B and B2C contexts. We have seen its success both internally and with all of our customers as it seamlessly brings customer information together in one integrated platform, allowing business leaders and end users to track company or individual performance in real time.”
Frequently Asked Questions about Sales Cloud
Overall costs will vary depending on the size and scope of your project and it is important to note that there will be both a
It is impossible to give a definitive general answer to this as it will differ for each organisation. If you have a straightforward IT configuration or are a smaller business, it could be ready to use within minutes. This could take longer for larger companies with a more complex set-up. Even then, it will be much simpler than installing and maintaining other software packages individually on staff machines.
You can find out more about Sales Cloud and it's license costs here.
Get in touch to discuss your Sales Cloud project
Let us know your goals and we’ll get in touch with how we can help
Are you from a nonprofit organisation?
Did you know we also have a dedicated consulting team for nonprofit organisations, Shoppoz’s – uniquely positioned to help tackle the unique challenges. Learn more about how we help charities and nonprofits navigate through digital transformation to help them achieve their mission.